miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2007

Open you eyes... Wake up and see the truth inside me. I would give you everything I have, everything I am, everything I know... But you still have your eyes closed and choose to be at the other side of my life. Inside and outside, playing games with me all the time. When you finally get tired the only thing I keep with me is you goodbye, your good night. And in this way, breathing becomes harder every day. I could spend hours dreaming, wanting to be slept and never come back again, because in my dreams you are with me. But sour words take me back to the reality I never wanted to feel. What should I do with this? How do I kill the pain?
Open your eyes. Let me see you one more time, and then I forget.




(Es dificil escribir en ingles a las 3 de la mañana. Sepa comprender, estimado lector.)

No hay comentarios: